I'm a Chinese girl.I graduated from college on June, 2010.Now I'm an English teacher in China.I love music and TV shows.I like making stuff in my spare time,including pictures and videos.I'll also share my thoughts,stories,favorite music and quotes here.Enjoy!

Friday, August 6, 2010

My favorite singer in Hong Kong

Bookmark and Share
One strange thing about me is that even though I live in a place where people speak mandarin, I prefer Cantonese and English songs.

Vivian Chow is the one who makes me interested in Cantonese songs in the first place.She is an amazing artist in Hong Kong.Beautiful,nice,talented and prefect.Vivian is not only a great singer but also a very good painter.She has a soft and beautiful voice.Everybody loves it!And she always looks so young even in her forties.For us,she is like a princess.

Photobucket

Here is her cover of "A long and lasting love",awesome!!! (Cantonese version of course~)
This is also one of my favorite concerts!

7 Comments:

Keya Kuhn said... Reply to this comment

Visiting from Boost Your Blog Friday. Happy Friday! Following you. Would love a follow back.

www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

Ron Cooper said... Reply to this comment

Nice blog! I’m following you from Boost My Blog Friday. Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Emma B. said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for following me! :) I am now following back! Cute blog.

~Cheapskate4Life

Anonymous said... Reply to this comment

I am blog hopping today and I am your newest follower! I hope you can come visit at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Danielle said... Reply to this comment

She had a beautiful voice. Stopping by through Friday Bloghops. I'm your new follower!

Jess and the boys said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for joining Following Friday! I'm your newest follower! :)

-Jessica
And Then There Were 4...
http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said... Reply to this comment

New follower from Following Friday.
Visit me at
www.andrialake.blogspot.com

Post a Comment