I'm a Chinese girl.I graduated from college on June, 2010.Now I'm an English teacher in China.I love music and TV shows.I like making stuff in my spare time,including pictures and videos.I'll also share my thoughts,stories,favorite music and quotes here.Enjoy!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Music Recommendation:"Tegami" by Angela Aki

Bookmark and Share
Do you still remember the days when you were fifteen?
What would you say to your future self?


Photobucket

Last year,a Cantonese song called "給自己的信"("A letter to myself") became a hit in Hong Kong. I didn't know it's a cover until lately.The original Janpanese version is written and sung by Angela Aki. She is really talented and full of passion! And this song is so beautiful and touching! For the first time I think Japanese is beautiful and I wish I could speak Japanese.Now I'm obsessed with this song!!! BTW,Angela's look reminds me a little bit of Tina Fey:)  

The original Japanese Version: "Tegami" by Angela Aki


This is the Cantonese Version :


Which version do you prefer?I hope I can hear an English version one day~

8 Comments:

Social Media Junkie said... Reply to this comment

Hi Angie,
Thanks for stopping by and following I am now following you as well. Have a great week
Staycee
www.sjunkie.com

Jack & Lucy said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog! Following you back and can't wait to hear more about your adventures in China!

Ashley Sisk said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for coming by my blog and bringing me back to yours. I'm following you back for sure. I just wish I could have come back sooner. My apologies for sure.

Twee Poppets said... Reply to this comment

Thanks so much for stopping by Twee Poppets! I'm happily following you back. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

BrettBMartin said... Reply to this comment

i'm your newest email subscriber from mailbox monday- i'm also following via gfc!

http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

Beth said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for coming by Two Monkeys & a Washtub! Following you back!
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

Simply Stacie said... Reply to this comment

Thanks for joining Mailbox Monday. I am your newest email subscriber.

http://simplystacie.net

Cinny said... Reply to this comment

Hey Angie,

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment