I'm a Chinese girl.I graduated from college on June, 2010.Now I'm an English teacher in China.I love music and TV shows.I like making stuff in my spare time,including pictures and videos.I'll also share my thoughts,stories,favorite music and quotes here.Enjoy!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My pieces of art work: More pics of Anne Marie Boskovich

Bookmark and Share
I've become a fan of this girl since the day I saw her singing on American Idol Season 8.She has a great personality and an amazingly beautiful voice.

Hope you guys like these pics I made.

PS: Don't forget to check out her music on YouTube. Trust me,that's the voice you won't want to miss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 Comments:

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said... Reply to this comment

I'm following from Mailbox Monday. I have subscribed to your email. I also followed you via GFC.

Colleen
http://www.shibleysmiles.com

Ami Allison said... Reply to this comment

My lil girl loves to listen to her too! :)

I'm following you from Design It Chic Boost My Blog Friday!! :)

Sassy Style Cards said... Reply to this comment

Found your blog on blog hop and followed :)

Send the love back :)
www.sassystylecards.blogspot.com

Angie Chu said... Reply to this comment

@AliLilly

Glad to hear that:)

Froggy said... Reply to this comment

Hi and thanks for joining Mailbox Monday! I'm following you via GFC and e-mail subscribe! Have a great week.

Melissa AKA Froggy
A little of this A little of that...
http://darwinsfrg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment